about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

i'm a little worn out...

Sheep Hockey...

I thought I was tired last night, but I was wrong. TONIGHT I'm tired. We had a wonderful time at church today, making things, singing songs, acting out the Christmas story, and playing sheep hockey. That's what you see pictured. It's super awesome, and I even made a shot with a quick kick of a sheep. Not that I would normally going around kicking sheep.

Now that this day is done, Christmas preparations change a bit, because now it's present and decoration time. Perhaps I'll take tomorrow to regroup a bit, but then we hit it hard on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!